|I swear this is the road MB lives on in Aiea, HI. Her kids are the cutest.|
- I might want to invest in a spice rack. Something so they're not just randomly stacked all around. They probably have those at Ikea, but I'm not sure how willing I am to brave Ikea on a Friday night. Do they have them at Walmart and I just never noticed?
- I still have dead flowers in a vase from my birthday, two months ago.
- I don't know quite what to do with Bartholemew the gerbil which my cousin AM gave me, but I think he's adorable and I wish he wasn't a key chain.
- I need to make a list and spend the weekend Christmas shopping.
- My sisters and I really are going to play it off like we spent all of Christmas in Hawaii.
- I'm back to don't-really-care mode with S, which is b/c I'm not convinced he really cares, so I can't set myself up for failure. Novels teach me that this means I'm setting myself up for failure since I'm not going all-in.
|Hanauma Bay - We went here on the 4th day for the snorkling and had a sibling beach photo shoot.|