Sunday, November 17, 2013

live more more MORE

Does anyone else find dating embarrassing? I watch ridiculously saccharine K/TW dramas, and I'm fine with all the lovey dovey - when it's in the screen. Yes, I'm flattered when someone says it to me, but then when I have to say something back, I get embarrassed. I almost trigger the gag reflex, even though I mean what I'm typing. Yes, I'm not at the point where I can say it in person. I'm just so bad at flirting. It takes me forever to come up with the cute phrases that come naturally to others. Too sweet.


If you could: penthouse apt in the city, a suburban monstrosity with 2 acres, or a sprawling rural farm where you don't actually have to do any farming? I'd pick the rural farm, provided it's an hour away from a big city, 15 minutes from the suburbs, so I won't travel far for groceries/work/clothes.

Yesterday I met MW at an outlet mall about 20 minutes from my apt. I hadn't been there since 2007. I found skirts from Loft for $4.77. I accept the fact that I will wear skirts all winter, and now I'll move on to creating a delicious collection of sweaters to go with the skirts.

Got sucked into text messaging today. Mostly on purpose to remind myself that there are a bunch of people I have relationships with (not just replying to S's texts). It felt like the old AIM days, except everyone's slow at texting with touch screens. I want to buy some chapstick, but I don't want to quite enough to get dressed and leave the house. I need to live more outside of work, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment