Thursday, October 17, 2013

be calm like the ocean

My first full day of being 28, I went back to work for a half day. Yay! It was nice to feel purposeful again. Signed up for the 2mile fun run in 2 weeks. Saw a bunch of people. We were all relaxed from our mandatory vacation, so you know, it was kind of nice.  8 hours tomorrow - I can do it, especially since it's casual Friday.

Had Olive Garden with AC, who always calls me on my bs. She said I need to figure out what I want. First step - how much do people who have PhDs earn? Is it my dream job to have a PhD and do research, or do I want to wander around in the woods with  a purpose? Concerning S, I also need to figure out what I want. If I cared about him, then the distance wouldn't matter. It's true; half the time I think I'm open to a relationship, and the other half I just want to be alone. This is likely because it takes me a long time to get over relationships and I don't want to go through getting over another one.
be calm like the ocean

No comments:

Post a Comment