Wednesday, December 4, 2013

this *** is bananas b a n a n a s

I'm embarrassed - I looked at facebook to see if JT who just text messaged me had deleted me. She either did (and unfriended all of our mutual friends), or quit facebook. Anyway, I looked at BG's friend list to see if JT was there and who should pop up on the mutual friend screen but Bud! Dun dun dun. I'm not crazy, so I'm not contacting him, but I am surprised at how that actually hurt. A dull hurt, not a sharp one. But after not experiencing any relationship hurts lately, the dull feels worse by comparison. I guess this just confirms how hard I'm trying not to care about S, who I've stopped believing in b/c he seems to be all talk and no action. Why are either of us even wasting our time by text messaging? It's probably just me. Maybe one of these impending holiday parties will give me some real prospects. Although at work there are precious few young people compared to all the married people who are 40+.
this *** is bananas b-a-n-a-n-a-s. anyone else censor themselves? thanks, radio

I finally cracked and stopped by the grocery store. Here's my random list ($49.94):
2 red bell peppers
3 bananas
3 sweet potatoes
2 pomegranates
3 cans condensed soup
1lb ground turkey
4 ground turkey patties
4 boxes Mom's Best cereal
1 quart egg nog
1 half gallon orange juice
1 dozen eggs
1lb 3oz sweet potato fries
1 loaf oatmeal bread

I always feel like I got ripped off when food shopping. Also, pomegranates are pricey. If I didn't have an intense craving for them lately, I wouldn't have bought them. I came straight home and started cooking. 1 hour and 19 minutes later, I'm stuffed (with 1 banana, 1 serving sweet potato fries, 1 talk glass of water, 1 turkey patty, 1 hard boiled egg), sitting here drinking tea. Thank you internet, for helping me master the art of boiling eggs. If I get hungry later, I need some veggies.
i made dumplings once. i NEED to do it again. okay, obviously still hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment