Thursday, May 23, 2013

it's storming and so i'm wanderin'

It's been over 48 hours since I pulled whatever I pulled in my knee. I am so sad. I can't even walk without pain, so there's no question of running. After work, I came straight home, took out my contacts, and went to sleep at 5:30. I woke up three hours later, weak from lack of food, put some leftover pizza in the oven. Yes, the same pizza from over a week ago. Still eating it.

I talked with a random indie musician kid at work today. Oh the idealistic no responsibilities, fight the power type of guy. Talk to me in 3 years and if you haven't matured, you're a lost cause. I get the urge to fight "corporate America," but you need to accept the fact that there is a system and stop concentrating on rebellion. That's so selfish. I think many boys go through this phase - it's one giant red "I'm immature" flag.

Headed to my parents' for Memorial Day weekend. Goals - healing my knee, summer work clothes shopping only if Mom takes me, and groceries.

Heard this song on a car commercial, and I think she covered Aretha very well:

No comments:

Post a Comment