Thursday, March 14, 2013

how many licks? rated x

When I say someone is too pretty to go to the army, what I really mean is too wimpy. As in, if you can't squish a bug, I don't trust you to hold a gun. For your own good. If your head is always in the clouds (like mine), I also ask that you don't hold a gun and try to protect one person, much less an entire country. Photos of Yoo Seung-ho who's 19, just after he enlisted, have come out. They (+ all the Vietnam War fiction I keep reading) make me sad. Boys going to war is no. Still, he looks like he can handle it. However, right above him was a picture of Jang Geun-seok, and if there was ever a man who shouldn't be given a gun because he's too focused on himself to pay attention to anyone else, it's him.
Really? Someone is going to give him a gun.
If he didn't have a wonderful voice, I'd have written him off years ago. I admit he was great in the K-movie Itaewon Murder Case (2009), but his roles since then have sucked. He blew up with You're Beautiful (2009) and it threw him off, because ever since then he just sucks. I only liked him in My Pet(2010), because it's a remake of Kimi wa Petto (2003) with Matsumoto Jun and I loved loved loved that drama back when I stumbled across it in 2008. Can I marry Matsumoto Jun?

Today I ran! With other people! 3 miles at about a 9:30 pace. I was worried my ankle would act up, but it was fine. I know I'm out of shape, and I'll feel sore tomorrow, but I mentally feel great. I never mind feeling sore because I had fun. Killer wind today. But I'm in a running group! First time ever!

During my morning commute, a radio station asked people what kind of candy they are in bed. Hilarious anwers:
I'm an M&M - I melt in your mouth, not in your hand. (a man) 
I'm an almond joy, because sometimes you feel like a nut. (a man)
Everlasting gobstopper. (a man)
I'm a tootsie roll; find out how many licks it takes to get to the center. (a woman)

No comments:

Post a Comment