Sunday, March 17, 2013

traipsing up and down the coast

I saw Darcy! My parents and my sister came down yesterday and brought me a sofa, mirror, and a visit from my current favorite dog. Now she knows I'm still alive and I feel like all is good.

That said, where did the weekend go? I spent the afternoon/evening napping, talking with my cousin Y for 2 and a half hours, and then making dinner, which really means making food so I can have leftovers for lunch and dinner tomorrow and hopefully lunch the next day. Does anyone else love leftovers this much? Mmm, lentils, carrots, celery, and some leftover brown rice. I'm set for tomorrow.

I woke up feeling nostalgic about Bud today, the kind of nostalgia that comes when it's really over. You made your stand. You got me crying. As was your plan. But when my loneliness is through, I'm gonna find another you.
I've never watched the video for this song, but I still love the Continuum cd. And also feeling turned on with Bud specifically in mind? Unsettling.

It was great to talk to Y. We get along really well, and talk like sisters, despite the fact that we almost never see each other. There's a chance she might go to grad school an easy 45 minute drive away from me. I'm going to start praying. We traipse up and down the east coast, missing each other. I hope that changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment