Wednesday, March 27, 2013

27

27 is my favorite number. I talked with AJ on the phone. He commiserated with me about adulthood < college. So my theory on why they say college is the best time of your life? You're an adult and you only have to worry about you. Traditional college students only.
This could be me and AJ. Road trip!
Today is literally my favorite number. It's extra special because it's 3/27 and 3x3x3=27. And 3/2013 goes 3, 2+1,3 and three 3s is 27. I love numbers. I saw on TV that the first Jurassic Park is coming out in 3D. I have not yet seen a movie in 3D. I'm going to see that movie in 3D. My brother is flying in for a month on leave, and I will  take him and one of my sisters with me, and we will see that movie.

I forgot my wallet. I didn't realize until I'd already been at work for 2 and a half hours. And here I'd planned to try out the new ATM. I got in a loooong traffic jam on the parkway on the way home and my car didn't like it. When I finally got off the parkway and was stopped at a red light, idling felt more like bucking. Please car, just make it until Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment