Sunday, August 4, 2013

i may have to go into hiding

Relaxing weekend. Did nothing Saturday except wake up strangely early and go to the Amish market, then Walmart. Sunday I woke up late, ate breakfast, read more of Angels & Insects until it put me to sleep, woke up at 3. I love lazing around.

Bought a hula hoop at Walmart, so did that for a half hour yesterday and today. Hoping it'll help shrink my waist. If I have an ounce of fat on me, it's on my waist. Unfortunately there's more than an ounce. Hula hoops always break on me, probably because I use them so often? I could set a hula hoop contest if it wasn't so boring to stand in one spot. TV helps and doesn't help.

May have bitten off more than I can chew with the S thing. I mean, I like my me time and suddenly it's constant texting? I just can't. I need to be alone to read books and write things and watch I Hear Your Voice. This is why I shouldn't have children - I'm selfish with my time. I didn't used to be like this, I don't think. All I'm saying, is it's hard enough keeping up with my friends and family. Plus, I don't even know if I'm attracted to him. I said I'd go out on a date to FIND OUT IF I AM, and now he's assuming. How can I set the record straight without crushing you?

Totally hid from the Jehovah's Witnesses on Saturday. I had one light on in the day and the blinds were shut. I'd been quiet for the past few minutes, so I figured there was no way they could know for sure I was there. I slid down in my seat and sat under the kitchen table, which is impossible to see from the front window. Carpet is comfy. I even laid down to wait them out. I have patience.

Neck problems for the past 2 weeks. I turn my head to check and see if I can merge onto the highway and bam!

No comments:

Post a Comment