Tuesday, August 13, 2013

make me mildly miffed?

I really love being employed. So this is what people with jobs do - go on vacation. They come home and watch junky reality TV (Extreme Weight Loss and Double Divas woot woot). They have no homework. They go away for the weekend. They have friends who own houses.

I can get used to things really fast. The texting with that guy is still going on, and I've kind of gotten used to it. I mean, I'm still at the point where I mostly expect him to stop and then I'll be mildly miffed, and then I'll be fine. Maybe what I'm not willing to do is let myself get to a point where I'd be more than mildly miffed - he's going to have to (metaphorically) drag me kicking and screaming into that kind of emotional commitment. Not sure he has it in him. Anyway, I just don't want to get depressed again.

This morning I slept through my first 2 alarms. I woke up 40 minutes later than normal and the alarm blended into my dream. Time to change the alarm tone and add an alarm or I'm going to wake up at 9am one of these days and scream in horror.

Hula hooping again. We'll see how long it takes before I break this one. They all break in different ways. Variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment