Tuesday, August 20, 2013

kick

I forgive easily. I just cannot hold a grudge, even when I really really really want to. About S, I will take whatever he says with a grain of salt and accept flirting via text and go about my business. I really wanted to stay mad at him, but it's hard to sustain that level of emotion. Not caring makes it simpler for me.

I ran with the group for the first time in a long while today. Only 2 miles, but C really turned it on in the end, like he usually does. That's a real challenge for me, since I tend to start off his pace the first mile and a half, but have no kick in the end. At L's suggestion, I came home and tried some Brazillian butt lift exercises. L said she'd been having knee problems because her butt was weak from too much sitting - which I'm probably also guilty of now that I have a desk job. Every day for 2 weeks and I'll see what happens, because I want to run more often. But I physically can't. And it sucks away some of the fun to know while you're running that you're going to be broken up the next day. I can't always get what I want, but I can try.

I'm now able to drink sangria like it's water, which is a problem. This big bottle I bought used to taste too bitter, but lately I'm finding it just right. Is it as good for you as red wine? Then maybe I have an excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment