Wednesday, July 10, 2013

suuuuper

Volleyball again! Not many people showed up, so afterwards M was great and helped me practice my serve. After doing it a dozen times without everyone watching me, I managed to get a little consistency. 3 in a row. Otherwise, I over think and then the ball flies way to the right or left. I went for a solo run after; wound up doing 2.17 miles suuuuper slow because I haven't run in over a week. I'm trying NOT to get out of shape, because getting back IN sucks. Apparently 1.5 hours of Dance Central 3 isn't the same as a run.


Brutal week at work so far. I don't mind when one person is late, but when everyone is late, well good intentions go out the window. Boo.  

Yesterday I was at work from 8:30am - 8:00pm, and then I finally went to IKEA and bought a bed frame and mattress. I'd planned to get a full, but the queen cost only $10 more, so since I was delirious I went with that. IKEA is huge and I'm not a huge fan of wandering through warehouses masquerading as stores, but it was good to get out and see people going about their business. If an IKEA goes out of business, is it used as the set of a sketchy warehouse in film sets? A hide-and-seek game in there would be super intense. I remember playing hide-and-seek in the dark in my grandma's basement with a bunch of cousins one holiday when I was in middle school. It was pitch black down there and the game was kind of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment