Monday, July 22, 2013

margarita my mariachi, baby snake

This is my second week of running in the morning and I'm getting used to it. I don't like having to stay at work later, but something had to give. Today I popped out of bed at 6:15am and was ready to go, even though I'd had just 6 hours of sleep. Will that miracle repeat again tomorrow morning? Wednesday is for volleyball, so at least no a.m. run then. Only about 2 weeks left of volleyball - will I ever learn to serve?

Prepping for M to come and stay, but my dining room table is getting more and more crowded. Wednesday afternoon will involve a cleaning frenzy. I should buy a vacuum.
birthday cake times ahead
Reconnected/ish with a random former classmate. Last summer he asked me to "hang out" but I was dating Bud, so I didn't. We had a class or to together, and as far as I remember I'm not attracted to him, but maybe I'm reading too much into it and I don't know something changed? I've never had a real conversation with him, so who knows. He's not the type that draws my eye physically. Bud was, but our personalities are too similar (Unsettling note, he said he was watching HIMYM which I'd seen about 6 episodes of before and now I've started watching the reruns. I don't know if I should be disgusted with myself, but I've decided to not care and enjoy the show.). So give someone else a chance? Prolly nothing will come of it since I don't plan to go to PA any time soon. Tell me he's married and I can not think about it? I refuse to Facebook stalk anyone - it brings misery.

Ventured out with AC Friday night. Georgia peach margarita = yum. We also saw a mariachi band and a baby snake. Saturday I completely vegged and watched Kdramas and loved it. Sunday I discovered there's a Marshalls right next to Sally's. Since I already had a shopping binge last week, I didn't buy anything, but you know I walked in there. Then I went crazy downloading songs from Kdrama OSTs - should have done that earlier.

Hoping EG has the baby soon. She seems miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment