Thursday, January 30, 2014

except on party business

This winter shape up 2014 workout program is no joke. My body aches. It's like I gained 20 years - I'm all achy in the morning and I can't move fast until my joints warm up. The act of sitting down is the worst. Can't wait until I'm in shape and it goes away. Tomorrow is a rest day, but if it's warm enough, I'll just go for a short run post-work, and then my hair needs definite attention.

I had no weekend plans, and now I might have 2. Yay for things that get me out of my cozy apt. Last weekend I did grocery shopping Saturday morning and then basically never left again until Monday! One event this weekend is official party business, but the other one is a maybe / maybe not meet-up with CS.
LOTR is relevant to everything
Because there's so much food at work, I'm really trying to breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. My version is more regular person breakfast, king of lunch, and tea plus dark chocolate for dinner. Dark chocolate with sea salt. Yeah, I realize all salt comes from the sea, but sea salt right there on the package makes it sound poetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment