Tuesday, January 7, 2014

cone of shame

Sending the negotiation email made the lease go down by about $60. Can I get $30 more? Especially when they keep threatening that the other utilities are going to go up. All that searching and I still only have the one apt complex that I could live in. Ugh, it's just that I'm not a huge fan of this area in general. It's too crowded. If only work was located in the country - or I could telework 2 days out of the week. Then it would be work it to live somewhere with a farther commute. Wow I am a country person. I just get so tired of all the people when I walk outside. Who knows how bad it'll be by the time I'm 80. I wonder if I have the finances to buy a place, and then rent it out while I live somewhere I want to live. My parents did it, and they still rent a place in VA Beach. The difference is, my dad can fix things, although it's not like he fixed the place when we lived in Ft. Leavenworth or RI. On the other hand, I could marry up. Oh how everyone wants to do that - it's never going to happen. I can't even find a man I'm attracted to, much less one I want to marry. My hormones are freaking picky.

...

Okay I called home and talked to my sister to make me feel better. Any one of my family members are equally as great to talk to in terms of dragging me out of depression, and she got genuine laughter out of me when she described Darcy's reaction to wearing a knee brace and the cone of shame. Poor doggie.
from Up

No comments:

Post a Comment