Monday, April 29, 2013

take you far away

Years ago, MW gave me a Marc Jacobs dress she found on clearance at Loehmanns. It looked horrible on me. So I just kind of kept it. Then in January, I got the idea to cut off the top and keep the full skirt for summer. I wore it to work today, but it poured so I had to wear rain boots. I swear I looked like little house on the prairie. Worth it. It's a pale cotton and somehow I managed to attract lipstick and chocolate stains throughout the course of the day. Will those come out with my home dry cleaning kit?

Came home, took out my contacts, changed into my nightclothes, and slept. Two hours later, I'm wearing my glasses, and so glad I had that nap. I didn't even try to meet with the running group today - too tired. The only downside is that when I woke up, I felt slightly sick and weak from lack of food, prompting me to make pasta with cheese and eat Haagen-Dazs afterwards. There goes my plan to sleep my way through losing that last 10 pounds.
This song is stuck in my head!
I discovered the Snip tool on my computer, and now I am unstoppable. How did I never noticed it before?

New drama crack is called Nine:Nine Time Travels. I now love Lee Jin-wook (until the show is over).
New country song find is "Cruise" by Florida Georgia Line
New pop radio find is "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs

No comments:

Post a Comment