Wednesday, April 17, 2013

fun run 75

In a reversal, I went to work in workout clothes and came home business casual. That's because I did the 2 mile fun run today and it was ... well, fun. Great to get out and moving during the middle of the day, see all the people, wear the race bib#. It left me wanting to run at the normal time at the end of the day - I would have, but I didn't have any non-sweaty running clothes. I just like to be outside.

Today I feel lonely because I have no friends who live in my new town. It's one day after my half birthday. I should buy some cake. It's not too late, but let's be real, I'm not leaving my apartment until tomorrow morning.

I ate 6 cuties after I got home from work. I'm waiting for it to backfire on me. Whenever I eat a lot of one food, it always backfires (ex. walnuts, grapes, spinach). Been eating super healthy lately, only because I don't have enough money to buy junk food. Today I had 1% milk, Honey Bunches of Oats, Belvita, orange juice, 1/2 banana, 1/4 orange, 1/2 a turkey and cheese sandwich, 2tbsp peanut butter, 1 apple, 2 servings of pasta, 10 glasses of water, and those 6 cuties. Not to turn this into a food blog, but wow I need to eat more veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment