Sunday, April 7, 2013

i popped some tags

Got lost this weekend, but not seriously. I wound up in a business park on the weekend. Pretty, but uneventful. I found the closest Goodwill and picked up some books and spoons. This Goodwill is more expensive than the one in Roanoke or the one near my parents' house. And the girl who checked me out can only be described as surly, but I will say that the book section was the most organized I've ever seen at a thrift store, and I've done a lot of thrift shopping; yes, even before I first heard the Macklemore song back in November.

For the first time in my life, I have real income. It feels almost like when I got my first part-time job back in 2003, only back then I had no bills. There was no reality check, so I'd go to the mall and spend money on clothes. Today I spent time checking out home furnishing stuff. Most of the other customers were young couples. I guess people with mucho dinero don't bother checking out Pier 1.

When I talked with AS on the phone before Easter he told me he was going to a conference with Bud this weekend. Why do people feel the need to tell me? I honestly just wonder why. I will never throw other people's exes in their faces ever again. It holds them back. While on the topic of guys, AB is such a jerk - don't be randomly nice to me if you only want to make sure I don't forget you exist. Just let me forget.

I wanted to see Jurassic Park in 3D with my siblings, but my brother is having trouble getting leave, my sissy is getting reading to fly to Thailand, and my other sissy is in Japan until the end of April. I am almsot sibling-less. It wasn't supposed to be this way.
Puppies are cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment