Tuesday, January 15, 2013

chance

No call yet.

I went to the gym. When I was on that cardio machine that I do every time and yet still don't know the name of, I think I saw Bud's brother. Weird. I can't be sure because I only met him a few times months ago. If he has the same haircut, then it could have been him. 65% chance? I need to get better with faces.

I think I'm losing the ability to be content alone with my thoughts, so today I didn't watch television while eating breakfast. It went alright until I got a phone call from my temp agency. That forced me to think about imminent administrative work and money issues (okay, so lack of money issues).

Been working on another PhD essay for the past couple hours. University of South Carolina this time.
I like water.

No comments:

Post a Comment