Monday, December 24, 2012

saw clouds, saw the moon

Well I'm calmer than yesterday. I'm still upset. Why can't I just get over it? That's what I'm most upset about. Why can't I just get over it? People get over things all the time, so why can't I? This is ridiculous. How much longer do I have to go on keeping busy in order to not think, only to immediately start thinking the second I get some downtime? I don't talk about this, because I think that makes it worse and I'd be sick of me if I was my friend. I'm abstract today.

Trekked around in fresh snow with sissy and the dog. Saw clouds, saw the moon. I love how light the night is when the land is coated in snow. I tracked deer prints. Everyone's home for Christmas.

When I run outside, it's like I'm made of snot. I usually forget to bring tissues. I keep cussing because the wind hurts. I think it tries to kill me. My pace slows as I hunch my shoulders to fight off the cold - bad form.

No comments:

Post a Comment