Friday, December 21, 2012

something i have never done before

The world didn't end; there was no longer any way I could avoid Christmas shopping. I went to 6 stores, 1 mall, and the post office, but it's done, it's done, it's really done. I also finally donated two bags of clothes to the Goodwill that sat in my car for 2 weeks, waiting for me to deliver them to their new home. I thank you clothes, for your patience.

I am now off to do something I have never done before in my entire life - eat at Olive Garden. Chain restaurants aren't as fun as little family-owned ones, but it's fricking cold outside and all the family-owned ones force me to walk far. I will gladly run around in the woods in 30 degree weather, but don't ask me to walk.

I'm still alive. That's the chorus of the below song by Big Bang, aka the only k-pop group I actually like.

No comments:

Post a Comment