Sunday, March 23, 2014

dinner, high hopes

When I was driving home, I thought of a dinner meal. Is this really a meal? It tasted fine to me:
whole wheat rotini pasta
beef bouillon cube
bell pepper
omega3 oil
marinara sauce
curry powder
red pepper flakes
Parmesan cheese
And I even had some leftover for work tomorrow. So far my meal tomorrow is leftover today's dinner, apple slices, and a belvita bar. I have high hopes that I will be able to leave at 4:30 tomorrow for the first time in 2 weeks. High hopes. Mayhap I'll even get to do my hair.
i cooked with the orange one
I told my family that I started painting with the paints and paper I got from Walmart and they made a surprisingly big deal about it. I now own legitimate paints, leftover from my artist sister who has decided she doesn't want to paint anymore. She moved on to glassblowing a while back. At any rate, I started painting just to get out some aggression, so I'm not trying to change my purpose. I just want fill my apartment with pretty pictures. It's going to take a while. I guess if I fill it and then my mom takes some, it'll be fine. I want to paint another imitation Van Gogh. I don't think my mom's a huge Van Gogh fan, but my middle sister seems to really like it for some reason, so she'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment