Thursday, March 27, 2014

3/27 won't come round again til next year

3/27. You know 27 is my favorite number, right? 3^3=27. It seems like something miraculous should happen today. I opened a wine bottle for the first time in my life. I don't know how I got this far without doing that - there was always somebody else around who wanted to open it. It wasn't as hard as everyone made it look. Simple machines - I love them. Now if I get a bottle opener, my alcohol collection will be complete.

Trying to find a car seat for an 8 month old, just to borrow for a few days, but I might have to buy it. I only have one friend with a kid around here, and she just had the baby Tuesday.

Went by the Amish market and it was closed! Say it ain't so. I love that place. I was looking forward to it the whole drive home. It's where I get my fruit. Maybe tomorrow.

SC emailed me about meeting up. I don't really see the point. I mean, if I at least felt some chemistry toward him then I wouldn't mind not being interested in the words that come out of his mouth. But I don't. And wow that was mean. But I'd rather be alone than forcing myself to be with someone. But maybe he just wants to be friends. I don't know. I mostly think he's just bored and can't meet enough girls, so he's falling back on me. Well there's a whole state full of them, dude.

My mom says she'll help me build some furniture. I'm up for that. I can't bring myself to buy the weak looking bookshelves in the crappy furniture places. And yet the quality stuff costs more than it's worth. First world problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment