Wednesday, March 19, 2014

barefoot

Those paintings I painted the other day, I really like them. They're so cheerful, I want to cover my whole apartment in cheerful paintings. Wow this is going to take me a long time :-). It takes a while since I have to draw everything first to get an idea of the layout, but the results are worth it. Maybe I can get this place looking halfway decent and homey before my cousin YN comes in 2 weeks. Fingers crossed.

I stayed at work until just before 7 yesterday and today. Still can't finish everything! I have this weird drive that makes me try to do everything. Rewarding myself with Barefoot Refresh Perfectly Pink wine. Yum.
mmmm. try them all!
Found the only poem I ever wrote that I was ever emotionally invested in. Well, that I remember being invested in. Need to revise the title though.

No comments:

Post a Comment