Sunday, June 2, 2013

one of my few

SH called me on Friday! And just when I accepted that he was never going to talk to me again. How is it that some people are just so comfortable? He's definitely one of my few. Family is comfortable b/c you've known each other forever, grown and become different people; but friends are a different story, especially when you've moved around military-brat style like me. Only years together determines if your relationship is one of the few, years fortified not just by good times but by bad ones and drama too. I have no clue if this relationship goes both ways, but I think I'll always feel this way.

Came home again this weekend to continue the game of musical chairs with the cars. It's inspection season.

Loving the beautiful hot days where being outside is such a pleasure. It's delicious - so much better than inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment