Wednesday, June 5, 2013

boycott

Icing works- my knee is fine. Avoiding downhill and sticking to flat or uphill is working. Today we did a short speed workout. I liked the variety. I didn't realize I'd gotten a little bored with running 2 or 3 miles and then heading out. I also realize that I have little to no stamina - but I can work on that.
hoping to run up some hills soon
Watching trashy tv - Say Yes to the Dress and Breaking Amish. SYtD is classic, but BA is stupid. My parents live near the Amish - I'd run into them sometimes in Hibernia, so I don't have any illusions. The show just kind of shows me that reality tv tries really hard to make drama out of everything. I just have a weird fascination because the show takes place like 10 miles from my parents' house. It's not as fascinating as Amish Mafia, which kind of horrified me, but still semi-entertaining.

Facebook can make you feel left out. I'm boycotting for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment