Thursday, September 19, 2013

pissy sounding emails

I wish I could hold fast to my resolve. I've never been able to stop forgetting. It makes me forgiving, which I don't mind with family. But generally if it's not family, life has taught me it's stupid to forgive and forget. Forgiving's alright, but woe unto you if you should forget. Basically I caved into S, with a step back. Only email. In the end I couldn't think of a nice way to say it, so I just sent a pissy sounding email response to his email and went to sleep.

Tuesday after work I ran 4 miles. Wednesday I did volleyball for an hour. Unfortunately, I collided with J and no bruise on my face, but my left knee is bruised. My serve is about 50/50 now though, so it's the least of my worries. I am really bad at volleyball.

Went on a walk at work with L - got to enjoy this nice weather. And the time with L - who knows what she'll be doing this time next year. E wants me to somehow get up to NY for a day trip when she'll be on the east coast in early October. On the one hand, I could meet her daughter, on the other hand I have no spare vacation days.

No comments:

Post a Comment