Sunday, September 15, 2013

new pledge

I really am out of shape! Here's how I found out: I went for a run yesterday morning and everything was fine. I got to wear tights since it was only about 50 degrees. I love-adore-cherish summer, hence my love/hate relationship with autumn. If only autumn didn't mean winter was coming - I'd adore it too. Anyway, good run, and I felt happier. Afterwards, I got to talk to my friend C, who I've known for about 5 years. We live faaar apart, but I adore him. Good day. I slept at like 9 b/c I was so tired, and it was okay because I knew I didn't have to go to work the next day. And then this morning I woke up and I'm sore! Waaah. New pledge - run more. The zombie run will not happen at this point b/c I didn't realize it's also a muddy obstacle course and it costs $100.

The upside is, thanks to actually working out, I'm a lot more positive. I'm okay with having a mental dependence on exercise, if that's what this means.

Regarding this S texting relationship - yeah, that's still happening. Kind of. Last month on a morning radio show, a DJ confessed to texting 3-5 girls at the same time and then dating whichever one it worked out with. I have no problems with that kind of efficiency - as long as you don't tell them about each other. S totally told me, and then I told him to call her so that he could start dating her and stop texting me. But she rejected him. Noooooo, I yelled to my otherwise empty apartment. Anyway, he'd have to be really stupid to keep texting me b/c he must know that he friend-zoned himself at the least. Hmm. I should have acted really offended and told him I didn't want to ever talk to him again. Why did I only think of that now? Anyway, I'd rather focus on the friends/family I have than mess with this fool. Smh.

"Summertime Sadness" by Lana Del Ray is stuck in my head. The non-radio edit. Kiss me hard before you go...

No comments:

Post a Comment