Saturday, September 21, 2013

i just want to play around

Hmm. I think my pissy sounding email was a bit overboard. I try to never send an email when I'm upset - oops. Thinking about it when I'm not upset, it's actually kind of bitchy.  Ooops. I was upset because of volleyball - this condescending ass was playing and sucked out all the fun. Yes, I'm really bad at volleyball - just let me be bad! At least I have fun that way. It's why I like running - I don't need other people for that. I just want to play around when I exercise/do sports. I realize most people aren't like this - so I stay away from team sports. Sigh. Anyway, I was pissed because of volleyball so I sent S an ultrabitch email and now I feel bad. On the one hand, it's over which is what I wanted. On the other hand, I didn't want to be mean and hurt someone. I'm torn about whether to leave it alone, or apologize. I also tend to overanlayze, so maybe the email wasn't as bitchy as I think?

In other news, totally food poisoned myself again today - mildly. I think it was maybe some pesticide spray on the outside of an orange. But that doesn't make sense - it would have been on the other oranges too and nothing happened from them. This actually happens more than I'd like to admit.

Started a novel called "My Old True Love" by Sheila Kay Adams; it's set before the Civil War so of course it won't end well, but it's a good read. Got it from the Goodwill last weekend. I started reading War and Peace, free on my kindle, but I think I'll be reading that for a few months, so I'll shut up about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment