Thursday, September 5, 2013

anniversary - 6 months since I

Yesterday was my 6 month anniversary of my job! I've now had the job for as long as I was depressed. And still, every day I'm grateful. The only downside is the traffic.

Also, I have decided no Walmart except early in the morning or late at night. The population density is so high that it's not freaking worth it. I'm at the point where I'm willing to pay higher prices just so I don't have to spend a half hour waiting in line. Peace of mind is worth more and more the older I get. At this rate, who knows how I'll feel by the time I hit 30?

Still texting with S, and the relationship has been defined as friendship. Honestly, I can't listen to your whining about how you don't want to apply for a job in Ohio because it would take too much effort to get there. Just admit you don't want the job and stop giving me excuses. He's clearly not at the desperate point I reached; which is fine - no one should travel there. I don't know what he wants me to say, but there's no way I'm going to talk him out of it.
Still loving Master's Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment