Monday, February 18, 2013

me and A in KoP

Um, still apartment hunting. I'm getting a lot better at it. I have looked at way too many floor plans.
One bedroom anyone?
Yesterday, I took a break from apt-hunting and me up with A in KoP. It was the first time both of us had been back since the last time we went in April. You know you enjoy someone's company when all you do is walk around a giant mall for hours and you had the best day ever. We sang to all the songs. I miss him already. When we were standing in Macy's looking for XS men's gloves for A's small hands, this guy came up and asked us for a price check. Then he was all - oh, you don't work here. Hello, we were bundled up in winter coats. I think he was high. We found the gloves.

I hope tomorrow is the end of my apartment hunting. I'm driving down with my dad to look at 2, hopefully 3 places. It's a 2 hour drive through back roads, across the Susquehanna River, under the Chesapeake Bay, and then breakneck speed down highway 95. Although technically any speed in a car over 35 is breakneck speed. Either way, I don't want to make a third trip down to search, so I want tomorrow's apartments to be fabulous, or I'll have to go up a price range. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment