Monday, February 4, 2013

idk my bff, Jill

I really hate it when people tell me I have my shit together. Real hate. I don't know what the hell is going on.

It feels like a betrayal when someone who's supposed to be close to me tells me that. Why? Well because it means they're not close to me after all. That's happened once that I can think of, which means a couple times because I've forgotten. But as I've aged towards being a full-fledged adult, it happens less and less. I think that's because school was easy (for me) to get As in. Before you protest, think; in school you know exactly what's expected of you. There's a freaking rubric for each class. You then decide to fulfill those requirements, or not. School is much simpler than life. Where's my rubric for life?  So if it's school then yeah, I do have my ish together, but do I in general? No way.
And if you've got no plan no goal no wishes? Iiiiiick.

No comments:

Post a Comment