Tuesday, July 15, 2014

too much sugar and too much salt

Whining is not flattering in anyone. No wonder that never worked on my mom as a kid. A grown man whined to me over the phone today and I had to listen to it for a half an hour because it's my job.
smh. i wanted to go back to sleep
Also, I managed to fail epically at life by 9am - I didn't realize I forgot my work ID until I was 5 minutes away from work, so I had to turn around and drive home. I did the commute twice today guys! And I slept horribly so I was exhausted from the moment I woke up. I did stop for food at the grocery story on the way home, but I didn't have it in me to do more than cut up the fruit I bought. Tomorrow I'll make EG's turkey meatballs again - at least then I'll have something to eat off of.
i always want more protein and veggies. tired of carbs
I thought my facial blemish problems were solved, but I had too much sugar and too much salt yesterday and it's back. Drastic measures are needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment