Monday, July 14, 2014

i want to go to peru

Reporting in - I fail at this dating app. If only 98% of the guys on it weren't white. The last 3 guys I dated were white; I think it's time for some color. Anyway, the app feels sorry for me - it now gives me 20 people a day instead of the advertised 10. I dutifully scroll through them after I get home from work. How much longer do I have to do this? The novelty wore off fast.

you and me are both too cool for this
Having this job is fine and all, but long term, what are my goals? Something. I need some goals. Half the time I decide 'no' to the PhD and half the time I say 'yes.' Right now I'm in yes mode. Can I possibly save up enough money to quit my job in a year and a few months and go into the PhD program, but in the middle of those two events go on an overseas trip? I want to go to Peru.

i'll brush up on my Spanish

No comments:

Post a Comment