Thursday, November 1, 2012

I wake up in the morning feeling like

Day 2 of training at the temp job with my middle sister. I'm still bad at mornings. Thanks to this temp job, when I get a full-time, I will know how to choose my insurance. Tomorrow is casual Friday. I get to wear jeans and there's free lunch! Free food = goodness. Must plan my outfit. Skinny jeans and boots, but what to wear on top?...
The office building is quite a drive (merging + construction + those concrete walls everyone hates). There's always traffic, but I think I'm already used to it. With the cold weather left behind in the wake of Sandy, it feels like holiday season already.  I've always liked the mix of cloud cover, traffic, red brake lights and white headlights; add in some green lights and it's practically festive.
Red and green is Christmas coloring.
Middle States, the annual AAG SEPA geography conference is this Saturday. I'm going to have to leave the house at like 6:30am to get there on time. I might be late. Oh, how I wish I could summon the willpower to practice my presentation. I spent a half a year on my master's thesis and already I can't remember any of the details. God forbid anyone should ask questions.

I saw a perfect red and black party dress at Kohls in the teenage section, although sadly my chest is probably too big to fit it right considering the way the dress is cut.
The print is so black roses. Princess Vera Wang. Please let me be invited to a Christmas party this year. This is the first time I haven't had a job around Christmas, so I don't even have the annual work Christmas party to count on.  Nooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment