Saturday, May 31, 2014

sweetgum

The last day of May. I slept in and when I woke up there was blood everywhere. I felt like I was in a horror movie. Or an action movie, except nothing had happened except I woke up, so let's stick with horror movie. I dreamed that my car was searched at work. I dreamed a bunch of unpleasant things that I can't remember, probably because I was wet from all the blood and my body was telling me to wake up.

I found out what the tree is that's right outside - sweetgum! I used to love to identify trees. I still do, but I don't have my tree book, so I don't do it as often.
Didn't do much yet today except watch an odd movie from 1998 starring Drew Barrymore and Luke Wilson, one of those black comedies that never makes you feel happy or laugh. Just imdb-ed it and it was called Home Fries. Today is my last day of free HBO, so I had to watch something. I'll miss it, but there's no way it's worth actually buying with money.

Other things that I regularly contemplate buying: food, a blu-ray player, more books, another bookshelf, shirts, work pants, cute workout clothes, sports bras, and random thrift store quirk.

Other things I regularly put off doing: scheduling various medical appointments, picking up the vitamin D prescription from the pharmacy, going to Walmart, buying food, and (lately) running.

As far as dudes go, SC is disappointed in me and I feel guilty although there's no reason why I should since he needs to just forget about me b/c I don't think I'm capable of even developing a crush on him. RA is just an ass who is getting better at leaving me alone, which I hope he keeps doing for my greater good. And that's it! Why can't I at least have a crush like when I did with... oh wow I can't even think of his name right now, it wasn't Ryan... oh it was C! And his last name was... wow we're facebook friends and I can't even think of it. Anyway, the point is I at least had physical attraction towards him probably because I saw him for months in running clothes and liked him well enough but then when I saw him in actual work clothes it was like some switch turned. Can I get some attraction without having to convince myself that I am? It doesn't work if you force it.

I need another drama to watch! Right now, I'm into Gap Dong, but I'm all caught up on the episodes so I have to wait a week to be able to watch more. I need another drama to tide me over now that I've finished In a Good Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment