Monday, May 12, 2014

talk to her, talk to me, talk to the hand

I got a strange look at work when I said I didn't road trip to see my mother this weekend. I was tired okay, and she knows I love her.

Found a new crack drama and it's called Gap Dong. It stars the Korean Kimura Takuya, aka Yoon Sang Hyun. At least, I used to look at him and think of KimuTaku, but now I've watched more Kdramas than Jdoramas, so YSH is taking over. First saw him play the main lead in the (bad) drama Take Care of the Young Lady, which I watched because I love Yoon Eun Hye. Sadly, that was just a bad drama, but Gap Dong is awesome. I'm only 4 episodes in, but going to watch another.

Was productive today - talked to my sissy on the phone, baked meatballs according to EG's recipe, made some boiled eggs and ate 2, and am now doing a load of laundry. Laundry is my favorite chore b/c I just sit around for most of it. Oh yeah.

I want to buy a new candle. I want to buy more ice cream. I want a lot of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment