Monday, May 26, 2014

his eyes match his shirt

So RA asked via text if he could live with me for 2 months. I got indignant and said no and he hasn't talked to me since. As B said, his loss. Wow, I was super surprised. I mean, we're barely friends - doesn't he have any other friends? I just don't get it.

I cancelled on SC this weekend about going to see a movie b/c I was busy with errands and also because I don't think it's fair to see him if it's a date kind of thing b/c I don't want to date him. So I don't want to lead him on. He didn't reply either. Can this mean they're both out of the picture? That would be best.

It was great to go home b/c I got some perspective. I was too stuck in the world of it being just me and my friends being off somewhere else, so I need contact with people who live closer which is probably why it went so far with RA. Yeah, as long as I don't give in and text him. I need to remember, he is the inappropriate one. Just remember that, E. Remember that.

Boot camp tomorrow morning. I'm already tired.

Jensen Ackles is gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment