Monday, June 16, 2014

God, can you send me someone good to me, who comes with mutual chemistry?

So I can only assume that RA got back together with his girlfriend, found a hookup, or is way better of an actor than I thought b/c I totally haven't talked to him since that Harper's Ferry trip. I mean, it's better that I don't, so thanks for being crappy to me I guess.

Breakups surround me, which is a change b/c I'm usually surrounded by weddings.

My youngest sister is now 21. My other sister spent the weekend with a boy. My brother tried out for the NBA development league. Right now he's on a bus headed from NYC to Modesto, CA. It's supposed to take 3 days. Won't see him again until July.

The Spurs won the championship. The soccer world up is on. I still like the Olympics better. I wish I had  a cute Korean drama to marathon. I wish I had Laurel friends. I know, I know - if wishes were horses, beggars would ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment