Monday, October 13, 2014

feeling clean and smelling good

Columbus Day. I downloaded the Sam Smith cd after I got back to my apt and took a shower. I really needed a shower because I was jumped on and brushed against by 5 different dogs since my last shower. Then I put on the Prada Candy perfum that smells so good and makes me happy. Also burning my new diamond candle that I thought was too smelly, but seems fine now. I'm not getting the ring out today because I want it to be a surprise for as long as possible. I need the small things.
tigers always scare me
Tomorrow it's the gynecologist for me. Also, I was super scared about Nana on Thursday. I thought she was going to die for like 2 hours. Rushed out of work. Rushed to pack. Thankfully, she's not. She's turned around. She's very weak and yet my mom telling the nurses that Nana was coming any way helped. Nana is talking more and it's because of mom. There needs to be someone else in the family who knows medical things so the burden isn't always on her. I'm useless.

How gorgeous is Dianna Agron? So gorgeous. If we were friends, I'd be just like Amy Farrah Fowler towards Penny in the BBT. Other girl crushes include Angie Harmon, Yoon Eun-hye, and Yoo In-na. I'm sure there are more, I just can't think of them right now.
Angie Harmon being awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment