Sunday, April 6, 2014

1st round done!

Yes, I played hostess for my cousin, Y, and I have to say, it was a success. She's a bit finicky when it comes to what she eats, which I have no way of predicting, so that didn't go well, but the rest was fine. Also, on Saturday M(sissy)&AM came down in the afternoon for a sleepover. We did the metro, National Mall(Harry Potter puppet pals song for like 100m), Lincoln Memorial(awesome sunset pics), crappy service in a restaurant in Chinatown(Aunt L came out in my cousin's face), then back home to laugh hysterically(it got too late and laughing hysterically is what I do when I'm tired, tears rolled from my eyes and back up into my hair). In the morning we did brunch (yogurt fruit parfaits, green pepper omelets, apple strudel made by the Amish, coffee, tea with half n half), then dropped Y off at the airport and then went...

...

thrift shopping!
Coppin' it, washin' it, 'bout to go and get some compliments!

We got some good stuff - shirts, sweaters, pants, glass jars, ceramic napkin holders, belts, books, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment