Thursday, July 16, 2015

songs

Song stuck in my head today are Ed Sheeran's something or another "you can keep me / inside the pocket of your ripped jeans / holding me close until our eyes meet..." I have no clue what it's called.

Also Taylor Swift's Bad Blood, which I have never actually listened to the whole way. She doesn't really sing. She more chants.

Things are still going well with L. Planning a trip.  We talked online and met in early May for the first time. Hard to believe it's only been 2 months - he feels like part of my life.

Boss is gone a lot at work so I get to use his parking spot. Physical therapy is going well - still learning about my body and my horrible form. Used a bosu ball for the first time for squats during my appointment this morning. It reminds me of the bright pink ball we used to hop around on in Kansas, so elementary school.... I just looked for the toy which led me down a rabbit hole of 90s toys. Skip It! ... I still remember the commercial jingle.

No comments:

Post a Comment