Monday, July 27, 2015

In the works

I swear, the only reason why I don't write much anymore is because my laptop is slowly dying. It doesn't really like to be turned on these days. But I had to today for boring reasons.

Anyway, several things in the works:
1. I am now officially a girlfriend. Not sure if I mentioned this in the last post. LC is the boyfriend.
2. I sent out feeler emails to my girlfriends for my birthday in Vegas! So far 5 of them are in. Trying to put off the planning.
3. I applied to a CS job and had an interview. I think I'm going to get a job offer, but I'm sad about it because I really enjoy the office that I work in right now. There is a slight chance that I could get a job offer and stay in my office, but bureaucracy is what's making it a slight chance, so they say don't hold out much hope. I have to take the job even if it isn't in my office though, because it's an excellent career move.
4. I am now down to 1 PT appointment a week because I'm able to run without pain. I just have to keep doing my exercises every day to keep up my leg strength.
5. I'm learning Spanish again. The DuoLingo app has made me able to create sentences much better than those classes in school ever did. The school classes gave me a vocabulary and the ability to conjugate verbs, but that's it. My pronunciation is still horrible.
6. I'm supposed to be buying EZ Pass, but I keep putting it off.
7. I'm supposed to be planning a Cape Cod late August vacation with LC, but I also keep putting that off because I am tired and it's hard to do if he's not in the same room.
8. My laptop is slowly dying, but I really hope she holds on. She'll be 8 in November!

Random good news:
1. James Morrison is going to perform his new songs in England at the end of August! This means he has a new album! This means his US tour is next summer!
2. I am watching 2 Kdramas and actually semi-addicted: I Remember You, stars Seo In-guk in all his guyliner glory. Oh My Ghostess has the wacky Kim Seul-gi and cute Park Bo-young.

No comments:

Post a Comment