Sunday, February 7, 2016

Superbowl 50 time

Watching the 50th Superbowl on tv. I'm in a really different place from last year. Meaning that last year I was at a Superbowl party with people I didn't really care about, except for SH of course. This year, I'm just at home, but feeling more ...

wow 3 yellow flags. Right now the score is 10 to 0, the Broncos are winning over the Panthers.

Anyway, all I'm saying is that I was two months away from meeting LC. I still had to go through that other guy first.

yes to a Carolina touchdown! I think I want the Panthers to win now - they were down in the beginning and I do love an underdog.

And also last year I was still 5 months away from being able to apply for a CS job. And hadn't gone through that summer of physical therapy. Yeah, a lot happened since last February. I mean, I know some Portuguese and Polish now. Surprising, right?

I turned on the laptop to check out an application for a leadership program, but the due date is tomorrow, and I haven't even worked for my new employer for one year yet - I'll wait until next year. And it would be pretty bad to ask my supervisor to write an essay about me for the supervisor rec form in one afternoon. It's better etiquette to give her a week.

I'm going to move at the end of this month. What do I like most about moving? Not having the whole entire downstairs of my apartment smell like weed. I was perfectly happy with this apartment until the weed neighbors moved in back in the summer, and until the price moved up. With the amount of $$ I'm paying in school loans these days, it's just not work it to not try and save $159 per month. I'll put it into the loan payments. Every little bit helps.

where are they playing? It seems warm and sunny there. The opposite of the northeast. 11 minutes left in the second quarter.

Kdramas that I'm watching right now: Cheese in the Trap, Remember - Son's War, Madame Antoine. I think I'm going to drop Madame Antoine because I can't stand Sung Joon's character, and it's making me dislike looking at his face. His character is pouty and childish; I'd rather look at a man. I'll keep watching Remember-Son's War, but it's veering into melodrama and might turn into one of those cases where I just read the recaps. I love Cheese in the Trap though; that drama is gold; I was in love from 28 minutes in.

Here's hoping the commercials and the half-time show are entertaining. So far the Doritos commercial is the most entertaining, Doritos at an ultrasound...

No comments:

Post a Comment