Thursday, September 24, 2015

the loveseat

The loveseat is too comfortable. Every time I sit in it I fall asleep. It doesn't matter if it's 5pm or 9pm or 10am. Why is this happening? Does this mean I'm not well-rested? That loveseat has a spell on it.

My man is in Europe and I miss him. He's so cute when he's sleepy. I also miss having friends who live near me. LB is about to move far away. Same state, just a lot farther than they are now.  Apparently I never was really friends with the other people in the running group, but I knew that. I miss MW and AC. It was fine when they lived around here. Why did Philly take AC?

Listening to the Redskins lose to the Giants. But maybe I'm wrong. Maybe they'll win. Idk my bff Jill.

It's the week of TV premieres. Please no Empire spoilers.

I think I need to trim my hair. The ends have fairy knots.


No comments:

Post a Comment